ADIÓS A CHARLOTTE BROSNAN

Carta de Isabella a Charlotte Brosnan ( su madre)
amilein posted this in the Out & About Thread from Isabelle's facebook page ...

dear mummy, I guess it was your time to go !♥ you are the best mummy in the world !!, we have had so many memories together !! and i am soooo happy you out of pain and in a happy place...called heaven !!:D i know your gonna be my angel and that you will lead me in the ...right path! i wish i could have had one last word to you before you passes away..but i was in macdonalds :// kinda feel bad, but i know you wanted everyone out the house to pass because then it was fair on everyone !:) i love you so! so! much and I'm going to try and make you as proud as possible !! because u have made me proud and being very inspirational with your strength and braveness !i wish i could be in heaven with you ..or you still be alive but my place is here and your place is up there in the bigg sky! but i will see you in about 75-80 years hehe! when its my time to go too!, but for now I'm here to make u proud and have my own children and tell them how amazing you are !♥, i promise i will try and look after lucas and daddy and everything is going to be okay ...iloveyou my beautiful mummy!! R.I.P


Carta de Paris a su hermana (publicada en FB el día 28/6/2013

Dear Charlotte, you were an amazing sister and I now understand all great people pass. And you were one of them. From you holding me as a baby to seeing you now. You were the most amazing woman, and a true fighter, I will miss you and think about you everyday. You are a true inspiration to me, to always keep fighting for the ones you love. You will always be in my heart. This morning I could not ...stop looking at the picture of you holding me as a new born baby, as I cried and looked I knew you were still with us. I wish I could of had got to have my last words with you but i guess not. You have two amazing kids, my lovely niece Bella, and the funny little lukie. I will see you some day. But for now you watch over the family. R.I.P Charlotte Brosnan.

E-mai de Pierce a su amigo

Dear Laurent
My daughter Charlotte passed away today
At 2 pm from ovarian cancer.
Your feeling was strangely connected
Life goes on.
My heart sad
Pierce.
Sent from my iPhone"

Carta de Paris a Charlotte, el día 30/6/2013(Pierce Brendan Brosnan: Bye Charlotte
parisbrosnanMi querida Charlotte, ayer a las 5:00 am supe que incluso a los más fuertes, los más valientes, y lo más increíble les puede pasar.  Ni mis acciones ni las palabras pueden expresar lo mucho que te amo. La vida me ha dado muchas lecciones, pero ésta fue de lejos,  la más difícil, que hay que apreciar y amar a los que nos cuidan como si fuera el  último día, porque a veces  nunca se sabe,  hasta que sucede. Deseo más que nada de que retener  mis últimas palabras contigo , pero creo que no ....Fuiste la mujer más increíble y una verdadera luchadora, una inspiración para que nunca dejemos de luchar contra los límites de sus seres queridos, incluso cuando se conocen que los límites empujan hacia atrás. No podía dejar de mirar tu foto en la que me sostienes como un bebé recién nacido, mientras miraba y lloraba, yo sabía que todavía estabas con nosotros, sé que vas a cuidar de la familia cada  día. Tienes dos hijos increíbles:  mi sobrina y sobrino, encantadora Bella, y el divertido Lukie .  Sé que harán que te sientas orgullosa. Me gustaría poder estar con ustedes, sé que les , vere algún día en el cielo, pero por ahora estoy aquí para pensar en ti todos los días y sentir que eres espíritu. Te quiero y te echo de menos. Mi querida Charlotte Brosnan R.I.P

Comentarios

Entradas populares